Hyundai Service Plans
Pre-paid Service Plans
Wouldn’t it be reassuring to know exactly how much you’re going to spend on servicing in the future – even if prices rise? Well that’s exactly what you get with Hyundai’s Pre-Paid Service Plans. Sign up now to cover your servicing needs for as many service intervals as you want and you’ll end up paying less in the long run. Service intervals on Hyundai models - regardless of whether you own a petrol or diesel - occur every 15,000km or yearly (whichever you reach first). You can purchase our pre-paid service plans for as many service intervals as you want (as long as you purchase a minimum of two intervals). And our pre-paid plans are available for any Hyundai, no matter how old.
Why Hyundai Pre-paid Service Plans?
- No hidden surprises: when you prepay for your servicing you’re automatically protected against future price rises – so you always know exactly how much you’ll be paying for scheduled servicing. For further information about what is included in the recommended service schedule, please refer to your owner’s manual.
- Totally transferable: you can transfer your Hyundai Prepaid service plan to the next owner if you decide to sell your Hyundai. Always a nice resale value bonus.
- Travel with confidence: you’ll find our customer-driven commitment to excellence in every Hyundai Dealership in the country.
- Nothing but the best: all repairs and servicing are carried out by our qualified and highly trained technicians to the very highest standards.
- 100% genuine Hyundai: rest assured that only guaranteed new Hyundai Genuine Parts will be fitted during services.
You can choose how long your service plan lasts, and it is based on either time or kilometers travelled (whichever comes first), so long as it covers a minimum of two service internals. For example, you could take out a Hyundai Service Contract for two years/30,000kms or three years/45,000kms etc. It’s up to you.
Regular scheduled servicing within our network has real benefits. Our specialist technicians use Hyundai diagnostic equipment to spot things that may be missed by the untrained eye. They’re trained to the highest level as part of Hyundai’s global training standards, and they have access to factory supplied information specific to your vehicle. It is this level of expertise and information that you simply won’t get if you decide to take your Hyundai to your local garage.
Hyundai Genuine Parts
We use genuine Hyundai parts, of course. These parts are built and tested to be specifically correct for your vehicle and are covered by a 1 year/20,000 km warranty. Your safety is our number one priority. We can’t vouch for the safety or performance of non-Hyundai parts. Slightly off or incorrectly installed parts will compromise the integrity of your vehicle.
Help whenever you need it
If you have any issues at all with your Hyundai, remember you can get in touch with us by dialling 0800 HYUNDAI (498 632). You’ll be talking directly to one of our Customer Service team in New Zealand. It’s their job to support you with any concern, and they’re ready and waiting to make that happen.
Interested in hearing more about Hyundai Pre-Paid Service Plans?
Call us on 0800 498 632 to speak to a member of our Customer Service team or contact us to find out more about a Service Plan for your car.